If you wish all the brothers and sisters who visit the blog, please be healthy and healthy

Sunday, June 21, 2009

MY LOVE SISTER

I'm looking at the butterfly's wings.
This is just a hiccup
Nothing will come out of your chest.
Not really ..
Love is more than love
I'm in love ...
I stole my dream because I couldn't believe it
Yes, it's not pretty
Not my first love
It's not a field of love
My grandmother is my life
The name of the patina is the name of the patina if it has existed since ancient times.
Don't think it will be famous ...
They really want me to win, but they don't smile. My whole heart is pounding.
When the shutdown ended, the Moroccan told me he was second.
Not only is the goddess who holds my life in possession of my dream country
As long as I am alive, my head is bowed to the endless use
I just don't know what to do.
I admit that I did a bad thing before I met, but it was not stupid.
Nothing really .. just looking at your butterfly wings.

Where's my butterfly, where the butterfly's hard to fly?

No comments:

Post a Comment