If you wish all the brothers and sisters who visit the blog, please be healthy and healthy

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

LOVE


What's going on in my heart is that I remember Johnny
But look down on your chest
Not even a handful of clothes
We want to reach out to partners
I was afraid to hold on to the palm of my hand
Even if there is a poison for all, don't pull it off
Be one of the trees that will give shade to Hinny
If it is poison for all, don't dump it and let it be a cold water bath for Hanna.
In fact, many of my memories of those places that I traveled with were Hanuman
Remembering Hanny, I think more than Hanny and I love.
I have always seen Hanner's behavior in my eyes
If you don't remember me, stay in the Ayeyarwady River, the witness town of Pyay

I'll never forget, I'll never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment