If you wish all the brothers and sisters who visit the blog, please be healthy and healthy

Monday, December 26, 2011

Naypyitaw - On my way to Muse

I have always been to Taunggyi (Southern Shan State), especially every festival, but I have never been to Lashio-Muse (Northern Shan State). One day, I was about to go to northern Shan State, where I wanted to go. 0 employees and three offices and three foreign (China) and interpreter, I must go to Naypyidaw - Muse-wide ridge. Happy (just at the end of several provisions), so we went on 12th Naypyitaw Muse was on 16 when Mandalay Wow .Although slept one night at 7 at night beautiful မောရှမ်း peanut We Always reach the mountain Somewhat rich Wow .Although Muse's happiness can be tricking what we learned. As much as I can, the record of the beauty of the Mama is as much fun as I enjoy traveling ... I love the Shan people who love this beautiful place in my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment